Avoch Parish Church of Scotland Charity No.SC003921
We Worship in the Parish Church which is situated half way up the brae above the village on the right hand side of the road to Killen. The Old Free Church, which is located near the war memorial on the right hand side of the road as you approach from Inverness, is now a private dwelling.
Our Services are held each Sunday morning at 10.00 am. Visitors and Children are always welcome at our services.
The Sacrament of the Lord's Supper is celebrated twice per year, during April and September. The Lord's Supper, is open to all those who love the Lord Jesus Christ and have made public profession of faith.
Our Hymns are sung to an organ accompaniment. Our small pipe organ was built by Millers of Dundee in 1907 and we consider it to have a particularly pleasing tone.
In January 2019 an Audio Visual System was installed in the Church. The system is used extensivly during our worship and gives us the flexibility to didsplay the words of an extended repertoire of hymns and various translations of the Bible.
CCLi Accoiunt Number 927395